E4 plus camera not working

Highlighted
Accomplice

E4 plus camera not working

My e4 plus camera will not open. When i try a window pops up immediately saying "camera has stopped" and then over and over "camera keepa stopping" pops up. if i try to attatch a picture to a text message that window pops up and "messages has stopped" does too.
Also my flashlight will not turn on either and the icon doesnt light up whwn i turn it on. So frustrated!!😩
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, modustee. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the phone. 

The message "[application] has stopped" could be caused for different reasons. We advise you to see if the phone's storage is full and free up some space. 

Also uninstall unnecessary applications (Go to Settings > Apps Manager > [ select app ] > Uninstall).

Highlighted
Accomplice

Ok i deleted a couple of apps and cleares the cache on a bunch of regularly used ones, my storage is 15.21 out of 16.. i also restarted my phone. Same message. 😣
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there @modustee. Have you tried to disable the camera and enable it again?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I did try that as well, i read that suggestion on another site... no luck!
Highlighted
Agent

In that case @modustee. You will need to contact the manufacturer. Is the phone a year old?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Not quite yet im pretty sure I got it at the end of last march. How do I contact the manufacturer?
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there! There are two ways to contact Motorola for repair information:

1. On the web: www.motorola.com/repair, you must register a login.

2. Calling Motorola at 1-800-331-6456