Data Connection Slow

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Data Connection Slow

need help I'm in my area where data should be great but it's not it's super slow and it's annoying me slightly I am at 30% data usage and I'm experiencing slow data speeds in my area
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted

I just refilled my service and my data is extremely slow saying unused 3 GB in 5 days and there is no way and I've been with nobody for almost 2 years and have had nothing but problems I don't understand
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I'm experiencing the same thing! I have to switch to 3g to get even a little connection, and even then it's still slow. And for some reason it's worse in the evening. It's just very frustrating!
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear about this, Kendia_R. Can you please provide us with the closest cross streets and zip code to your current location?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

The solution I had gotten is this boost network reset (##72786#) this helped me reset the network settings to get better service just call that number and it will show up a dialogue box press YES to confirm to reset the network settings
Kobie Esquibel
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Use this number to reset your network settings (##72786#) it doesn't reset the phone it resets the PRL settings
Kobie Esquibel