Charged twice

Highlighted
Accomplice

Charged twice

my phone stopped charging when i paid my phone bill and its been almost a month i still cant get it work, i ordered me a new phone but i just wanted to recover the money or do something to at least let me cover the money i lost.

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there mahoganee1. So sorry to hear about your phone. Once you receive your new phone, your current account will be swapped over to the new phone. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

what about the payment i made and  havent used at all

Highlighted
Agent

How about we take a closer look? Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account.

Highlighted
Accomplice

How do i send pm new to this
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry for the confusion, mahoganee1. Let's do some investigating. Is it an insurance or warranty replacement that you are going to receive?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I just got my new phone today @JohnJ7 told me to go private message him but I don’t know how.... my phone stopped working and I didn’t get to use all my month plan he wanted me to send him my phone and PIN number
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. Is it an insurance or warranty replacement? Or did you buy a new phone?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I brought a new phone
Highlighted
Agent

We can only apply a credit to the account if the account was suspended due to waiting for a warranty or insurance replacement. Unfortunately, we can't apply a credit for the time that you did not use the service. If there’s anything else that we can do for you, let us know.