Can't make or receive calls or send or receive texts

Highlighted
Groupie

Can't make or receive calls or send or receive texts

Just started a few hours ago. I tried the ##72786# to reset and no luck. Ireset all network settings and cleared all caches but still no luck. Please help. Thank you.
18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Accomplice

Giving them your location isn't going to fix the problem. Its just a way for them to pretend that are doing something. Boost knows there is an outage and they know where the outages are. They need to fix their problem. Their tech support no longer troubleshoots and has been told to send everything to the manufacturer of the phone, for any technical issues. Sounds like they have a lot of internal problems along with their service. Don't let them fool you. They get paid by the 'number' and we are just numbers to them.. Hey boost, fix the outage...you guys really need sued over this. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Telling them the location doesn't do anything. They want the make and model of your phone so they can blame all the problems on the manufacturer of the phone. They are useless liars

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, amberlbarringer. The inconvenience with the voice service is due to an issue that our team is already aware off and is working on a solution. We hope to get this fixed as soon as possible. Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I just activated my Moto E4 which I'm currently using. I can't send or receive texts.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Elsecha_Boost! Thanks for contacting us. Just to confirm, do you receive a specific error when trying to send the message? Also,was your number previously attached to an iPhone? please let us know more details to better assist you. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

No error message. Just does not deliver.. previous phone was a ZTE Tempo I believe...
Highlighted
Agent

Oh, I see, @Elsecha_Boost. Please provide us with your nearest cross street address and zip code, that way we can see if there are any outages affecting your service. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Ray Street, Cisler Drive 45750
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks, @Elsecha_Boost! According to our system, there are no outages. Please try the following:

Note: Before doing the following, please make sure that the WIFI feature is set to OFF and the mobile data ON, this is extremely important during this process.

1.From the home screen, tap the Phone icon.
2.Dial ##72786#.
3.Tap OK.
4.Your phone will restart.
5.After it restarts, your phone automatically starts Hands Free Activation.
6.After Hands Free Activation completes, your phone is ready to be used.