Can't make or receive calls or send or receive texts

Highlighted
Groupie

Can't make or receive calls or send or receive texts

Just started a few hours ago. I tried the ##72786# to reset and no luck. Ireset all network settings and cleared all caches but still no luck. Please help. Thank you.
18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, markhamilton. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? 

Highlighted
Groupie

Zip code 19335. Brandywine Ave and Jefferson Ave
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for the information. There're no reports of open outages and there's good coverage. Can you please let us know what’s the make and model of your phone?

Highlighted
Groupie

Motorola e5 play
Highlighted
Groupie

We can't either!! All day
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for the information, markhamilton. Please follow the below steps and try again. 

1.From the home screen, swipe down the Status bar.

2.Tap the Settings icon.

3.Scroll to and tap System.

4.Tap System Update.

5.Tap Update PRL.

6.Once the PRL update is complete, tap OK.

7.The PRL is now up to date.

Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Brandilw86. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Highlighted
Groupie

Yay!! It works now, thanks. I swear I did that before though.
Highlighted
Agent

We remain at your service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question/concern or if there's anything else we can assist you with. We'll be more than happy to help!