Can't ctivate new Boost Moto G7 play, and should it come with a Sprint SIM card?

Enthusiast

Can't ctivate new Boost Moto G7 play, and should it come with a Sprint SIM card?

I just purchased  abrand new boost Mobile moto G7 from Walmart yesterday.

I cannot activate the phone and it came with a Sprint SIM card, can anybody tell me how to activate this thing?

My old phone broke, a moto E5, so I  figured I'd try the G7 because I usually like the Motorola models.

This is my first time trying the Boost network and if I'm not the one screwing this up I'm not going back to them.

It was displayed and advertised as a Boost Mobile phone.

Not only that, but it also was placed with the prepaid boost cards right next to them.

This is causing  incredible agita I'm not sure what to do now so if anybody has any answers I appreciate it, 

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Can't ctivate new Boost Moto G7 play, and should it come with a Sprint SIM card?

Hello, @jpage. Thanks for stopping by. Definitely want to help you with this. Please send us a PM with your DEC/ESN and SIM card number so we can further assist you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.