Another moto g fast issue

Highlighted
Accomplice

Another moto g fast issue

Received new moto g fast from boost. Activated it and not getting any service at my house now. have fair to good coverage. Old phone got service and 2 other phones have service. After several chats with boost and an "escalation" no word on a solution. Boost rep said they were getting an lte esd icc error. Not sure what that means. What is wrong with this phone?
On a side note facebook messenger received SMS on my old lg x charge over wifi but this phone won't do it even with the SMS enabled and messenger as the default app. Come on boost there's got to be an answer somewhere!?
18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may review your account.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Highlighted
Promoter

that uicc is the came with the phone meid number you have to give and update profile and prl update in system reset options reset wifi mobile & blueboth
Highlighted
Accomplice

Ya they've tried all that. The issue we have come to is that the sim card only handles one network. I have to use either a sim for the new (t mobile) network or a sim for the old network. I opted to use the old network since I have old network service at my house. Boost sent out a sim that was another new network sim and didn't fix the issue. Waiting on the correct sim now. Seems like if boost supported wifi calling and SMS there wouldn't be an issue. That unfortunately isnt the case from what I understand.
Highlighted
Promoter

Buy the sim in ebay 8.99
Highlighted
Promoter

SIMGLW416TQ correct sim if you are lte+ wifi calling
Highlighted
Accomplice

They're sending out a 4114 lwtq they say is the correct one to work with the old network
Highlighted
Accomplice

I'll keep that in mind if the next one doesn't work. Where are you finding that info?
Highlighted
Promoter

Ebay search moto g fast boost mobile sim card in Google
Highlighted
Accomplice

well got the next sim card in line and talked to chat for a bit. took me some time to get the pin for the main account and i guess something happened on boosts end. they told me to sign in again even though i was already signed in. so i signed out and now im locked out of my account and my pin doesnt work. my phone still has no service and now i guess i have to call them and i can barely understand what theyre saying. so my questions are: how hard is it to activate a phone on the cdma network when you have all the notes and i give you the synopsis? is it hard to royally screw up my account to the point now im locked out and i have no service to my phone to reset my pin? does boost customer service have to try at this stuff? i am so sick and tired of trying to explain what i need im about to take my money and spend the extra $80 a month to get on verizon. hopefully their customer service can understand what im trying to accomplish here. thanks for locking me out of my account. thanks for not having an email to contact boost at. and thanks for nothing. been a customer for what 5 years now. 

the only information i have is the coverage map that was available at the time that explained i have good to fair service. If i cant get my money back for this garbage phone and this garbage service then ill sure as hell be the reason nobody else has to deal with it!