Activation./Swap phone fails with db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is not found

Groupie

Activation./Swap phone fails with db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is not found

As it says db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:XXXXXXXXXXXX is not found in NMS, trying to swap to an unlocked Moto G4 Play

Fun Bonus: The SIM Card has locked in phone.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Activation./Swap phone fails with db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is no...

Hey there, Fran89! Thank you for reaching us. We'd be more than glad to help you. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN together with the DEC of the Moto4 device?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Accomplice

Re: Activation./Swap phone fails with db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is not f

I am now currently experiencing the exact same thing. I had this phone activated not long ago and I couldn't stand it the E5 Motorola play and I went to a Samsung Galaxy S7 well that crapped out on me today so I tried to swap my phone back to this... And after successfully swapping the phone I cannot get any activation responses nothing what the heck is going on