ATTN: Moto G5 Plus Activation

Highlighted
Groupie

Re: ATTN: Moto G5 Plus Activation

I am also having the same issue. Were you able to get it resolved? Any help would be greatly appreciated as it is driving me insane.

Thank you

Ellie

Highlighted
Accomplice

Unfortunately I'm getting tired of fighting them I'll just go with AT&T honestly. I don't like how difficult it is just to get this phone turned on. On the eligible list it says the Moto G5 plus is eligible but on the official Motorola site Boost Mobile can not be even activated on this it. I have tried to go into multiple of Boost mobile stores and honestly they are no help because they do not even have the SIM card that is capable with this phone. I even brought a SIM kit with all 3 of them and none of them worked for this phone whatsoever. They only have iPhones and first generation Androids. Which was shocking to me. I love boost mobile no doubt but they are pissing me off and I can not get it to work on Boost Mobile whatsoever. I'm done. I can do this anymore. Many of your customer service reps say you can not activate this phone. It's ridiculous period. It shouldn't be that **bleep**ing hard on activating this phone but I'm just **bleep**ing done man. I'm completely frustrated.
Highlighted
Accomplice

The Moto G5 Plus and the Moto G5S Plus works on boost Mobile. You just have to be patient and work with customer support. Also the 3n1 boost mobile sim card kit works with the phone as well. It uses the nano sim card.
Highlighted
Groupie

I have the same problem,
Highlighted
Accomplice

What is the problem you have?