iphone 11 restock

Highlighted

iphone 11 restock

i was wondering if anyone knew when the iphone 11 will be restocked ??

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

We don’t have any news to share about that just yet. Please stay in touch with us, itsbb2!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Wandering the same any color but red or black and not 64 gb tired of waiting. I have a samsung I bought last yr that dont work cant get signal so had to transfer back to a broken cracked screan j3 please restock them I am waiting patiently but geez
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Vinceismyboy Thanks for reaching out to us! Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time as to when the device will be available in our website. We recommended you to keep checking our website for updates.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted

Hey do you have any news now on when they are restocking it??
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Daiisyyyyyyyyyy. Thank you for stopping by. Unfortunately, we don't have that information available at this moment. We're doing the best we can to restock as soon as possible. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. We're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Groupie

is there any new information on  the restock, especially for the white color.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, xBlasting. Thanks for your inquiry. We don't have information about when it will be available. Keep visiting our website https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/. Any announcement will be first on our page.