Why the community?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Why the community?

Any help on here isn't done on here. I have researched my question over and over and all i see is nothing but agents saying private message them. Even then no help. All I want to know is why am I being charged the whole price instead of the $1 BoostUp "special" which is advertised to me? I called and I was told to go into the store and they also could not help me. I called and I was told to go into a boost mobile store because they can assist me further.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Why the community?

Hello hemansbro! Thanks for contacting us. We understand your concern. We'll need to review your order to see what happened. We'll need some information (number and PIN) that is not appropriate to share publicly; that's one of the main reasons why we ask customers to private message us. Would you let us know your order # in a private message, along with your number and PIN, please? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hello hemansbro! Thanks for contacting us. We understand your concern. We'll need to review your order to see what happened. We'll need some information (number and PIN) that is not appropriate to share publicly; that's one of the main reasons why we ask customers to private message us. Would you let us know your order # in a private message, along with your number and PIN, please? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25

View solution in original post

Groupie

charged from my bank account.

Agent

Hello, @gnc220. Thank you for stopping by. How can we assist you? -Kira_M.