Purchased New Device

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Purchased New Device

I ordered a new device on Sunday which was delivered on Tuesday. Prior to ordering the phone, I re-checked the site to make sure there weren't any additional sales. Well, I check the site today and there is a new sale for 20% off certain devices. I have the Galaxy S8 through Boost Up. That is a savings of $130. I have not activated the phone yet; but, I did take it out of the box. What is the best way to get the savings? Will I have to return the phone and re-order for the sale price or would Boost be able to deduct the $130 from the purchase?

Thanks for any assistance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Purchased New Device

Hi there cmerun2. In this case you would need to return the phone for a refund. We would need to create a RMA number for return/refund and you would need to pay for the shipping back to us. Please send us a private message with the order information and we will start the process. Victor21

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Purchased New Device

Hi there cmerun2. In this case you would need to return the phone for a refund. We would need to create a RMA number for return/refund and you would need to pay for the shipping back to us. Please send us a private message with the order information and we will start the process. Victor21