Ordered Phone with BoostUp 3 Seperate Times. No Confirmation Email, No Phone Received.

Highlighted
Groupie

Ordered Phone with BoostUp 3 Seperate Times. No Confirmation Email, No Phone Received.

I recently decided to take advantage of the BoostUp program to order my next phone since my current one is cracked and worn.

I first attempted to order a Samsung Galaxy 8 in mid-October. I placed my order and awaited a confirmation email with tracking info. No email, no sign whatsoever that my order had been processed. I decided to wait, thinking perhaps I had entered an incorrect email address and would just need to wait for my phone to arrive. It never did.

I wondered if there was an issue with my payment, but it was received by Boost. So I've paid the taxes for one phone that I have not received.

I decided to try again, thinking maybe there was a credit issue with a phone like the Galaxy 8. I ordered a Stylo 4, but it was the same story: no confirmation email, and several weeks later, no phone, but my tax fees were still charged from my bank account.

This week, thinking again I would try to order the Galaxy 8 (despite losing my money 2 times already, I really wanted this to work!) I made a purchase. Again, I received no confirmation email and yet another hypothetical phone is never coming. 

What's going on? Have I bought 3 phones with 3 separate monthly payments? Where are they? Or were the orders never processed? If so, why did I not receive the money from my tax fees back for the purchases? I see no place in My Account to manage my BoostUp purchases, so presumably they don't exist. What gives? I just want to order a phone.

Sidenote: I've tried several different internet browsers with cookies cleared to make these orders, just because those things can affect things and I wanted to make sure my due diligence was done. 

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: Ordered Phone with BoostUp 3 Seperate Times. No Confirmation Email, No Phone Received.

We apologize for this experience, kdigiacomo. Just shoot us a private message and we’ll take a closer look for you.

Re: Ordered Phone with BoostUp 3 Seperate Times. No Confirmation Email, No Phone Received.

I have the same problem also. I purchased a phone online on Friday November 16, 2018 using my Paypal account. Called yesterday to check the status and the rep told me that my order was cancelled. I placed another order again for the same phone online with my Paypal account that morning. Called in the afternoon and was told the order was cancelled. I placed a new order this time with my personal debit card last night and I called this morning and was told the order was cancelled. What is going on? Please help. I have already contacted my bank. and they are saying that my 3 payments are on hold for processing.  I would like my 3 transactions refunded to me since I am not getting the phone I ordered.

Agent

Hey there, nat7hali3! Really sorry to hear about to this experience. Unfortunately this might due to many factors. Also, since the funds are held by the bank, which means the transactions with us did not go through, no actual payments were processed. The bank is the only instance that can help to get the funds released to your card as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your quick response. I will reach out to my bank