How long does it take to get a refund back

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

How long does it take to get a refund back

I ordered a phone through you guys and I filed the police report and sent it in and got an email saying saying that they got my email back how long does it take for them to call you About your refund to see what you want to do?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: How long does it take to get a refund back

Hi there! Thanks for your inquiry. We’d be happy to help. Please send us the order number so we can look into it. 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Enthusiast

Boost has had my retuned phone since 12-18-2018 and I still haven't gotten a refund. They told me it takes 10 business days. 

Enthusiast

I ordered a phone but it never came in the mail so I had to report it stolen and I sent the police report through fax and email just today or yesterday I should say and they said they’ll call me within 24 hours to 72 hours
Agent

Hi there! Thanks for your inquiry. We’d be happy to help. Please send us the order number so we can look into it. 

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

How do I give you that information without it being all over the place on here?
Agent

To send a private message, go to one of our agents profile and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under the contact section on the right side of the profile, right next to their badges.

Enthusiast

I don't have the order number. But I do have the RA#

Enthusiast

I have the RA# 

Agent

Hi there, @MICKEMOUSE. Please send us a private message with the return tracking number. We'd love to help.

Enthusiast

Why is it taking my refund so long ?????