Hello. From time to time, I will get this error "Can't send message with Boost, error 34" when I try to send a text. It doesn't usually persist but what I wanna know is, what causes this error? And is there a way to fix this? Thanks in advance.
Hi there, @stephenolmstead! Thank you for letting us know about this. The error 34 happens due to an incorrect provisioning on the phone or an issue with the Network.
@stephenolmstead: You can try tehse steps on your phone to provision it.
1. Turn Wi-Fi off and Mobile Data on - Settings > Wi-Fi > Off - Settings > Data Usage > Mobile Data > On
2. From the dial pad enter ##72786#
3. The cellphone is going to update the Profile and the PRL and reboot automatically.
1. Tap Phone > Tap Key Pad.
2. Type ##UPDATE# (##873283#).
3. Phone will process updates. Then Tap OK.
4. When Service Update is complete, tap OK.