Device not eligible for activation

Groupie

Device not eligible for activation

I bought a new Boost Wiko Ride phone from Walmart. I just tried to activate the phone through boostmobile.com, but when I typed in my IMEI I was instructed that my phone is not eligible for activation.

(On a side note, when I first got this phone I did not want to activate it, but after choosing not to activate my phone mysteriously became unable to connect to my home WIFI that I was previously using just fine. I then would receive a notification to activate about every 25 minutes. I emailed support about this issue and never received an email back. Now I want to activate and those annoying messages have now disappeared AND the boost website has informed me that my device is not eligible for activation. Seems whack to me.)

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Device not eligible for activation

Hi, jbrandy202. Please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code, and the IMEI.

Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Device not eligible for activation

This is just to inform anybody looking at this thread: I was informed that my device is apparently already activated when I don't have a phone number, phone plan, or pin because this was a phone purchased from Walmart and is not already activated. Thanks!