voicemail notifications not working on LG stylo 4

Go to solution
Highlighted

voicemail notifications not working on LG stylo 4

Been on the phone all day,  talked to two reps so far.   

Is there anyone in the entire world that knows how to fix this?

No one at boost has any idea.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code to review your account. 

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code to review your account. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

I am having the same problem I do not get any notifications or voicemails on my phone. please help
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Slindsey2002. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to better assist you. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

What is the solution to this problem? I've reset my phone, updated PRL and still nothing is working.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello ivRomanticide, lets get you sorted out.  What kind of reset did you preform?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I did a force close, cleared the data and cache, and a factory reset of my phone. The account verification for my voicemail is still timing out.

Highlighted
Agent

What do you mean that its timing out? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Exactly what I said - I open the voicemail, it goes to verify my account and it times out.Screenshot_2019-05-29-21-52-50.png

Highlighted
Accomplice

I get voicemails and I get no notifications, that keeps timing out, I called 611, nobody was able to help me. Can someone fix my **bleep** voicemail. Please. I'm fed up with this and considering going to another company, since Boost can't even handle voicemail.