lg g6 ebay

Highlighted
Accomplice

lg g6 ebay

I'm looking to get this phone in a few days and since the price went up after the holiday weekend I started to look around and found a brand new one on eBay for the price is was over the weekenD. Picture shows in the box and the seller has a 100% satisfaction rate. The main thing that throws me off is it said 3 months free on it.... I'm already with boost and don't really care about the free side just want the phone. Should I trust it? Also any problems with this phone like the others I've looked into?
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! We recommend caution when purchasing from third party vendors. You must ensure the phone is compatible with us. In regards to the free months, we recommend you get more information from the seller  as to how that works, since we do not have any promotion with going with ebay. You should also inquire about the warranty on the device and ensure it is not blacklisted.   

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thanks for the reply the phone is a boost phone I'm just un sure
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. You should check on the return policy that way you can try it out and if it doesn't work out, return it.