data connectivity

Highlighted
Agent

Re: data connectivity

Can you please send us a private message? To send us a private message @Celsiusrising click on my profile and choose the option send this user a private message.

Accomplice

I ndid that. Now my phone doesn't work at all. I try to make a call, and i get error message 37, and an operator asks me to enter a pin #. please tell me thje solution, thanks

Accomplice

more info: model # LM-X410PM, S/N: 809CQLH0

Agent

We are replying to your private messages. @Celsiusrising.

Accomplice

I have a Samsung galaxy prevail lte…(1).tried boost zone: remain in th "just a min"; (2)tried reset-same: no bars; (3)tried on/off airplane mode- same- no bars; (4)you tube app-plays but no bars (5) up dated software-same: no bars. (6) able to place a call. (7) yes able to send/receive text messages (8) I wish to download the lyft app-I can not.

Agent

Hey there, @antfire05!  We're sorry to hear that. Just to confirm, does this only happens when trying to download Lyft? Please provide us with your nearest cross street address and zip code. We'd love to take a closer look at this situation. 

Accomplice

Accomplice

Richfield ave/el cajon blvd

Accomplice

92020 ; Richfield ave/el cajon blvd

Agent

Thanks, @antfire05! We're checking your area now. However, could you please be more specific when it comes to your situation? We need as much detail as you can provide in order to find a solution that suit your needs.