can't take screenshot

Highlighted
Accomplice

can't take screenshot

I've disabled something and now I can't take a screenshot.  Which apps are necessary?

I was trying to get rid of bloatware, Amazon Shopping, I have no use for google docs, slides but there were no apps for that. I think i deleted google immediate but it just said "google i..." so it might have been something else.

I don't know if any of this is the cause, it's just the last things I did before I noticed screenshot wouldn't work.

LG Tribute Dynasty - Power/volume down buttons - don't work for screenshot.

See more topics labeled with:
6 REPLIES 6

Re: can't take screenshot

Hey there, ReReBoost! Do you get an error message when trying to get the screenshot?

Accomplice

no error message

it beeps, probably the sound it would make, but no camera click sound which I would more likely expect

Agent

Hi there! Have you checked the gallery to verify if the screenshots are being saved? 

Accomplice

not in gallery.

Agent

In that case we'd recommend performing a factory reset. Keep in mind that this will delete everything from the phone, taking it back to it's factory defaults. You can perform a factory reset by going to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset.

Accomplice

My life is too short - I've reinstalled this system several times - probably some of the bloatware "updates' are the problem and I'd just dete them again anyway and cause the problem again.  Dissappointed in Boot's "system".