Your account is not authorized to make calls to this phone number

Groupie

Your account is not authorized to make calls to this phone number

I purchased a new phone on 10.26.2018. The phone works perfectly - unless I am at home. I have an Airave in my house, and the phone is connecting to the airave. When connected it says, "Your account is not authorized to make calls to this phone number." and tells me to call customer service. No one there seems to be able to fix it. I also have an error 34 whenever I try to send a text message.

I've had this issue every time I buy a new phone. Sometimes they send me a new SIM and that works, other times they do some programming with the MSL. I have done ##72786# several times, updated profile, and updated PRL several times. These do not fix the issue. I would really like to be able to use my phone in my house. All of my other phones (ZTE, LG Tribute, and Blackberry) worked fine on the Airave once they were programmed properly. I now have an LG Tribute Dynasty and I need it to work with the Airave (Sprint Network). Otherwise my nearest cell tower is a Verizon tower.

4 REPLIES 4
Groupie

Re: Your account is not authorized to make calls to this phone number

It's now 12.31.18, and I'm still having the same issue. I'm on my third phone. I purchased two LG Tribute Dynastys this past week. I set them up at the same time, right next to each other on the same desk. The one with my husband's number works perfectly, mine still won't let me make a phone call. It has to be something on the account/phone number end, and not on the phone or hardware end. I'm getting very frustrated by this, and feel like I'm wasting my money with Boost.

Agent

Hello, m6kinney! Thanks for contacting us. We're terribly sorry to know you're experiencing these issues. We'd love to verify what's going on, and try our best to find the best solution. Are you having issues when you try to make calls only? How many signal bars does your phone have right now? Does this happen at a specific location? ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Groupie

I cannot make or receive calls. I have full bars. It only happens at my home. If I leave and go 2-3 miles down the road, I can make calls again. I'm hoping there's some way to reset the account, otherwise I'm looking to go to Verizon. I started having this issue a year or two ago when I first switched to an old blackberry. Someone at customer support did something with the account and got it going so it worked at the house. Ever since I've tried to use a non Blackberry phone, I cannot use them at the house.

Agent

Hey there, @m6kinney! Thanks for the information provided. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin and home full address where this occurs. We'd like to take a closer look at this situation! 

In order to send a private message, you just need to click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message".