You must swap to a device that is compatible on the T-Mobile Extended Network??

Highlighted
Accomplice

You must swap to a device that is compatible on the T-Mobile Extended Network??

What is the T-Mobile extended Network? I switched to an unlocked S10e and boost site made me upgrade my phone plan. now i cant switch back to my LG G6 because after I enter my IMEI it says "Unable to use this device. You must swap to a device that is compatible on the T-Mobile Extended Network."

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Hi, abteck! Please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number and IMEI to switch to.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I decided not to switch back to the LG G6. In the future if I bought a phone off the boost site. How will I know if it is T-mobile network compatible?

Highlighted

You can check this list here. It will be updated as soon as more devices become compatible.

Highlighted
Accomplice

So I understand that I am using the Tmobile network now and that does not use the Sprint network.

1. Will Tmobile utilize the Sprint network? How long will that take to combine them?

2. Is my phone able to use both networks?

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @abteck. Boost is able to operate on a new Expanded Network, as well as continue on the Sprint Nationwide Network. You can also find more information about the expanded network here.