Voice Mail going to text message

Accomplice

Voice Mail going to text message

About a week ago, I started getting text messages notifying me I had a voice mail.  It is no longer on the voice mail app.  I have to hit the #1 on the dialer and enter my password.  Its a Sprint Voice mail notification?!?  IF I click the link in the notification, it trys to load sprint visual voice mail, which is not available for my phone.  LG Stylo 4,  ?????

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: Voice Mail going to text message

Hi, Kristinalicia5. Could you please provide us more details about your request?

Accomplice

Sure.  PREVIOUSLY when I got a call that went to voice mail, it went to the voice mail pre-loaded app.  It would appear in a list-in box and I could tap on it and listen to the voice mail.  there would be a little tab (# vms) on the app. 

NOW, when I get a voice mail, I get a text. " SVM:  you have  voicemail.  Tap & hold 1 in dialer to listen or open httpm://vnotes.page.link/vvm"

I can stop the notification., but then I get NO voice mail notification at all.  Why did this change?

Accomplice

Sure. PREVIOUSLY when I got a call that went to voice mail, it went to the voice mail pre-loaded app. It would appear in a list-in box and I could tap on it and listen to the voice mail. there would be a little tab (# vms) on the app.

NOW, when I get a voice mail, I get a text. " SVM: you have voicemail. Tap & hold 1 in dialer to listen or open httpm://vnotes.page.link/vvm"

I can stop the notification., but then I get NO voice mail notification at all. Why did this change?

Agent

Hi there! Thanks for the information. Did you by any change subscribe to Visual Voicemail to Text? 

Accomplice

No, I did not

Agent

Understood. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you. 

Accomplice

sorry, NEW to this.  How do I send a private message?

Agent

To send a Private Message, please click on my name, this will take you to the profile. You'll see the option there.