Unlocking my Stylo 4 Assistance

Accomplice

Re: Unlocking my Stylo 4 Assistance

... Why is it a huge unreasonable act to just unlock 1 phone. I haven't had either good phones be exactly 12 months on Boost (and in 2 weeks will never be able to DUE TO MOVING)

I NEED either my Stylo 4 or E5 Play unlocked within that time. I just need that 1 request done.

Simple, short, to the point.

TLDR: NEED EITHER MY E5 PLAY OR MY STYLO 4 UNLOCKED WITHIN 2 WEEKS REGARDLESS OF THE "PHONE MUST BE ACTIVATED FOR 12 MONTHS" BECAUSE OF NOT BEING TO STAY ON BOOST DUE TO MOVING!

Sorry for caps but this is urgent.
Agent

Unfortunately, we are unable to unlock the phone if it does not meet the requirements for unlocking. Please see our unlocking policy at the link below:

https://www.boostmobile.com/support/faq/phones-devices/unlocking-policy.html

Highlighted
Accomplice

I NEED 1 of 2 phones UNLOCKED, I can DM phone info
Will be moving to area with NO SPRINT SERVICE
Don't know which options to choose to talk to a live rep over phone so need to do it either online or be told step by step to talk to a real person
If you have to use my Boost credit of $55 then do it, I just need these unlocked.

I don't need a generic copy paste answer about the phones needing 12 months of being in service, I need a human to actually understand my situation and help me unlock my phone.
Agent

We can clearly see how inconvenient this is. Please, accept our apology. Unfortunately, if the cellphone doesn't comply with the unlock policy, can't be unlocked. For more information, please visit the link provided above.

Accomplice

I decided to look into the official FCC site about carrier unlocking phones and while post paid phones can have special rules prepaids get a big "wait 12 months before unlocking" rule stuck to it. Even though it does say that carriers can unlock your phone in special situations if requested and within reason I guess "moving in less then 2 weeks and needing a phone unlocked to use in a new carrier just so you can have usable phone service because you can't afford another phone for a while" is unreasonable.
):
Accomplice

Is there ANYWAY I can get my phone (either the intended Stylo 4 or the E5 Play) unlocked that doesn't include "wait 12 months" like paying a fee or something like that. I have my E5 Play MSL code if that can be of help unlocking my phone.
Agent

Hello Lm1337. In order to be able to be unlocked, the phone must be eligible according to our policy.

Accomplice

I'm going to just bump this instead of making a new thread especially since starting tomorrow this forum will start to get hetic. (For those wondering the Sprint/Tmo merger will 99% go through tomorrow which means Boost Mobile will no longer be owned by Sprint but by Dish Network)

The decent news is our new place has some storm damage so I'll be going back and forth from here to there for 2 weeks so I'll only have service when I'm here.

May I please either get step by step instructions on how to contact a human rep via the 1-866-402-7366 boost number or may I PLEASE have a non automated rep that understands that I need a phone unlocked whether it is my E5 Play or Stylo 4.

And I've seen plenty of people that have gotten their phones unlocked under the 12 months due to them needing to move to a new carrier because of moving/service issues so I know that it can be done. Please, just please Boost.

Hey there, Lm1337! Boost Mobile will assist with unlocking a device under the following circumstances:

• The device is SIM unlock capable
  • The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
  • The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months
  • The associated account is active and in good standing

If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to request that your DSU-capable device be unlocked, contact Boost Mobile Customer Care by dialing 1-888-BOOST-4U.

Accomplice

The thing is that I don't know which options to choose to get to live support from dealing with robo boost man, so step by step instructions would be nice.