Unlocking my Stylo 4 Assistance

Highlighted
Accomplice

Unlocking my Stylo 4 Assistance

Would anyone be able to help me get my Stylo 4 unlocked. Im going to be moving into an area that doesnt have Boost Coverage (Ive tripled checked Boost's coverage map and Sprint's coverage map and both show no service) I would just like my Stylo 4 unlocked so that I can use it on a different carrier that does have service at the location. (Ive checked and it has all required bands needed).

20 REPLIES 20

Re: Unlocking my Stylo 4 Assistance

Hey there, Lm1337! Boost Mobile will assist with unlocking a device under the following circumstances:

• The device is SIM unlock capable
  • The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
  • The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months
  • The associated account is active and in good standing

If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to request that your DSU-capable device be unlocked, contact Boost Mobile Customer Care by dialing 1-888-BOOST-4U.

Accomplice

I tried poking at 1-888-BOOST-4U but I couldn't find which menu choices would take me to "where to unlock the phone"

Also note that this phone is currently not my active phone (my Moto E5 play is) I don't want the E5 unlocked, just the Stylo 4. I know I will need a new Sim Card from that phone.

Getting this unlocked is important whether by phone or by Direct Message.

That's correct, there is not an option through the automated system to select, you need to select support, troubleshooting and a representative over the phone will be able to further assist you with your request.

Accomplice

Hopefully one last question for now, could you give a step by step on which numbers to press to get to live support? (Aka after the whole "Welcome to Boost Mobile... If this is your number press 1")
Agent

Thanks for responding. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code, and the MEID of the phone so we can assist you with this.

Accomplice

Going to call tomorrow and hope there is a voice of reason that will unlock my Stylo 4. I just need a phone whether it's my E5 Play or Stylo 4 unlocked so I can move it to the new carrier by the end of the month since money is tight due to moving. If anyone can help make this happen I will be grateful.

We understand. We'll be waiting for your call. We remain at your service.

Accomplice

I tried the number again but couldn't figure out which options would get to live support so I could have a human that would understand my situation and get my phone unlocked.

I feel like the years of support to Boost means nothing to anyone. I just need 1 phone unlocked within 2 weeks so when I move can have phone service because I can't afford a new phone with the new carrier because of the move. I have checked again today on the coverage maps and Boost/Sprint still don't cover that area so the only reason I have to change carriers is because I'm forced to or else I would have no phone service.

Can anyone either help me with what options I need to choose via Phone to talk to live rep to get my phone unlocked or help via Direct Messaging unlock my phone ASAP, please?
Agent

Hello LM1337, lets get you sorted out.  If your phone meets the requirements below, please send us a private message so we can assist you. 

Unlocking Requirements

• The device is SIM unlock capable
  • The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
  • The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months
  • The associated account is active and in good standing