Unlocked LG Stylo 4

Enthusiast

Unlocked LG Stylo 4

Just bought the unlocked Lg Stylo 4. Tried to activate it. Customer service says it’s compatible but connot be used on boost mobile network. 

25 REPLIES 25
Groupie

Re: Unlocked LG Stylo 4

Send a message with your IMEI/DEVICE ID . . . just activated mine today.  It has to be added to their database.  Also, use the sim card with "SIMOLW506TQ" on it from the sim card kit.  

It does work on Boost Mobile! 

Agent

Hi there, @SqareGrouper. Thank you for stopping by. Due the fact that we cannot guarantee the quality of the service on the unlocked LG Stylo 4, we're unable to activate it. You can find the list of compatible unlocked devices here: https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=TopNavRobot tonguehones:BringYourPhone. 

Accomplice

so you have to buy the sim card kit? not just swap the card from the other phone?

Hey there, ThePurest! Are you bringing in your device from a different provider?

Accomplice

its the unlocked stylo 4

Accomplice

did you get it working?

Thanks, ThePurest! The Stylo 4 is not a compatible device for our system. We apologize.

Accomplice

I bought A new LG Stylo 4 and cannot activate it. I keep being told it is not a boost phone, though it clearly is.

Agent

Hello, @Mrice52715. Thanks for contacting us. We'd like to take a closer look at this. Can you please let us know when and where did you purchase the device? Are you getting the error message when attempting to activate the phone online?