UNLOCK LG q710al uicc Authentification Error

UNLOCK LG q710al uicc Authentification Error

LG Q710AL UICC UNLOCK Authentification Error
Hello i write from Ukraine i bought LG stylo 4g (LG Q710AL). when i try to UICC unlock it, says: Authentification Error, Please try again later. How i can use this phone in my country? When i set local carrier sim card to phone, phone recognized sim card (gsm) and i can call but i cant recieved call.

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Antikiler1990. Please send us a private message with the MEID.

Highlighted

Hi Annie1424 ,
@Annie1424 I send you PM
Highlighted
Agent

Thank you, @Antikiler1990. We have replied to your private message.

Highlighted

Hi @Anniel1424. Can you send kdz firmware for phone q710al?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @Antikiler1990. We've replied to your private message. Check your inbox.

Highlighted

También tengo el mismo error
Highlighted
Agent

¡Hola, @Electrolux! Valoramos su privacidad y seguridad. Debido a la naturaleza de su preocupación, nos gustaría autenticar su cuenta, pero para que podamos hacer esto de manera segura, necesitamos llevar esto a un canal privado donde podamos discutir la información de la cuenta privada. Envíenos un mensaje privado junto con una breve descripción de su solicitud. Para enviar un mensaje privado, haga clic en cualquiera de los nombres de usuario de los agentes de asistencia social y seleccione la opción enviar un mensaje privado a este usuario.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello I have the same problem as the others above wrote about but with slight changes. So I have recently lost my job and with what little cash i had I bought a lg stylo4 for my son's 14th day and with Hope's of being able to help keep contact with him. It was apparently used with sprint and someone at work told me that boost sims could be used with it. He is able to make calls out but he can not receive calls or texts. I called customer service and they said it was because the sim card wasn't set up to that phone because we originally had a galaxy a10e for him but the charging part burnt up. I checked the frequently asked questions and it said if the phone could sign me into my boost account, it would show its compatible. But yet when I checked the imei number it said it wasn't eligible. How can I fix this problem? I am broke and running out of options
Highlighted

Hi, Rudyoso! Please send me a private message with the phone number, PIN number, IMEI and SIM card number of the device to activate.