Trying to swap device

Highlighted
Groupie

Trying to swap device

When I get the imei # in says not eligible to swap
105 REPLIES 105
Highlighted
Groupie

Hello, I’m having the same issue. Just bought an iPhone xr from the apple store, which is on the list of supported devices. when i try to activate it says it’s not eligible to swap. Can you please help me sort this out as soon as possible? Thanks!
Highlighted

I bought a lg stylo4 off the internet and I have a stylo3 on boost mobile network and want to switch and
Highlighted
Agent

Hi Sammytorres37. Thanks for reaching out to us. It is our pleasure to assist you. Which carrier is the LG Stylo 4 from? ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Enthusiast

My stylo 4 is saying the same thing and its a boost phone
Highlighted

We definitely want to look into this for you, Cogginsjimmy39. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN and device IMEI?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Highlighted
Groupie

Having the same issue as everyone else. In particular, I want to switch this because I had someone calling me about a domestic issue thinking I was involved, because I shared one of their phone numbers.

Why do we have to PM people on this forum about it? Isn't there a form on the regular Boost Mobile website?

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Uaj8js93j! The online form is directed to our customer service line through e-mail and they can take up to 48 hours to reply. The reason why we ask for a private message, it is because we don't want to discuss your private account information publicly where everyone can see it. In our private message, we can assist you in a faster way.  

Highlighted

When I try to swap devices it says eligible swap. Why?
Highlighted

When I try to swap devices it says eligible swap.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi. I definitely want to look into this for you. Can you send me a private message with the phone number, pin code, MEID, and SIM card number?