Trying to swap device

Highlighted
Groupie

Trying to swap device

When I get the imei # in says not eligible to swap
105 REPLIES 105
Highlighted
Agent

We definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code, MEID/IMEI of the device that you would like to activate, and the ICCID/SIM card number.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I can’t seem to swap my new phone to boost what can I do to fix the problem?
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I’ve been trying to swap my new phone but it keeps telling me I’m not able to. What can I do to fix this?
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I’m trying to swap my device but every time I do it it tells me I’m not able to. What can I do to fix it?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Evelinbravo! Are you getting any specific error message? What's the make and model of the phone that you are trying to swap? Where did you purchase that phone?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

It jjust keeps telling me this device is not eligable to swap. I bought it used, but i eas told everything was unlocked and ready to go. Its an iphone 8 plus
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there! Allow us to check what's going on. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and IMEI. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Highlighted
Groupie

Im trying to swap between my android and iphone but it says my iphone is ineligible
Highlighted
Agent

Hey, @Justdoite! Let’s get this thing worked out. Can you send us a private message with your phone number to verify your account? Thanks!