Trying to swap device

Agent

Re: Trying to swap device

Hi, Kaleb666. Please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code, IMEI/DEC, and the SIM card number. 

Enthusiast

Agent

Sorry for the confusion @Kaleb666. Please delete this post and send us a private message with the information.

Enthusiast

How
Agent

Thanks. You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile. On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Enthusiast

Agent

@Kaleb666. Please delete this post and send us a private message with the information.

Groupie

Yesterday I shattered my phone. My girlfriend recently switch from boost to another provider she had a iPhone 6s and told me I could use it , we tried swapping it and it’s saying it isn’t eligible. What can I do to make it to where I can use this phone ?
Agent

Hello, @jbarton1987. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.