Trying to swap device

Groupie

Trying to swap device

When I get the imei # in says not eligible to swap
88 REPLIES 88

Re: Trying to swap device

Good morning, Tamnter! Sorry for the late reply!

To further investigate and resolve this matter, please send us a private message including your account's phone number and PIN, plus the MEID (or IMEI) you tried to activate.

Looking forward to your reply!

Hozuki_Robert

Groupie

It says my phone isn’t eligible to swap
Groupie

I can’t seem to swap my phone. Every time I do it says “this device is not eligible to swap”.

Hi there, Meowmeow03! Sorry to hear that! To better assist you with that situation, please send me a private message including:

- Your Boost phone number and your account's 4-digit PIN.

- The MEID of the device you're trying to set up.

I'll be glad to help you!

Hozuki_Robert

Groupie

I can’t seem to private message you
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Meowmeow03. Thank you for stopping by. You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go.  -Kira_M.

My phone is saying it’s n eligible to swap what do I do

What to do if my device is not eligible to swap
Agent

Hi there! Thank you for contacting us. Let's take a closer look. Is it an unlocked device? What is the make and model of your phone?