The LG Stylo 5's Android 10 update is rolling out

Highlighted
Promoter

The LG Stylo 5's Android 10 update is rolling out

The LG Stylo 5's Android 10 update is rolling out  that the new OTA upgrade is available on multiple carriers, including at least Verizon and MetroPCS. 

T-Mobile phones

T-Mobile Stylo 5 owners has gotten the update.

No word yet about any upgrades from Boost Mobile

13 REPLIES 13
Promoter

after dish owns this company is a mess in updates
Highlighted
Promoter

is same situacion with samsumg a10e and lg stylo 5 no andorid 10 but other carrier haved a poor customer services
Highlighted

Hi, emanuelrv! We have answered you via private message. We will continue this conversation through there.

Highlighted
Groupie

If you still have the stylo 5 right now just buy the stylo 6!! With the holidays coming up they will probably be on sale. And I dont care what any of you guys (mainly the one guy) says about the stylo 6 being bad. The 6 is significantly better than the 5 HANDS DOWN!  @emanuelrv  is literally complaining about the best stylo ever made at a price of $200 or less right now. Like wtf do you expect a phone in that price range to be like? I can tell you right now you're already getting way more with the stylo 6 than a $200 phone has ever got you in the past....look wise especially but performance as well. I just switched from the 5 to the 6 and its sooo much better! I actually had 0 issues with my 5 and I loved it. But the design of the stylo 6 is incredible compared to the stylo 5! Plus it has better cameras, double the internal storage, a better/cooler stylus pen, stereo speakers (which are 1000x better than the stylo 5 speaker), And of course android 10. Its all around a better phone and again I loved my stylo 5 so my opinion isn't biased. Its crazy how nice the stylo 6 looks and performs for being such a cheap phone. I actually messed up and bought my 5 may of this year & then the stylo 6 came out a few weeks later and was almost the same price that I paid for the 5🤦 lol . im saying though, anybody looking to get the stylo 6....dont listen to emanuelrv's complaints....most of them sound ridiculous and very knit picky. The phone looks and performs better than any previous stylo! If you want an actual premium looking phone for the fraction of the price....the stylo 6 is what you'll want. The stylo 5 looks like a 2011 android compared to the 6 lol. And I cant say it enough, I loved my stylo 5x so thats proof of how much better the stylo 6 is!