The LG Stylo 5's Android 10 update is rolling out

Highlighted
Accomplice

The LG Stylo 5's Android 10 update is rolling out

The LG Stylo 5's Android 10 update is rolling out  that the new OTA upgrade is available on multiple carriers, including at least Verizon and MetroPCS. 

T-Mobile phones

T-Mobile Stylo 5 owners has gotten the update.

No word yet about any upgrades from Boost Mobile

12 REPLIES 12

Wow, looks like EVERY version but the Boost Mobile LG Stylo 5 got updated to Android 10

Hope this changes soon, because the gestures are super busted on this build of Android 9... so busted that it makes me not even wanna use the phone.
Highlighted
Accomplice

i think they don't send the update to sell the crap stylo6 with MediaTek

Highlighted

Oh wow. Didn't even know it was packing a MTK.

Honestly, I stopped looking at the Stylo 6 the second I saw a notch... that and I really don't care much to get a new phone. Stylo 5 feels very sturdy and well made, it plays well with OneNote, and the battery life is simply insane.
...I just want Android 10 to get here so I can use gestures without having to do swipe half the screen's length to get to my app drawer.
Highlighted
Accomplice

notch and possessor is bad and why tmoble and verizon received and no sprint boost
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I'm not so sure i like the idea of the stylo having a spring. sounds like i would lose/break it easily.
Highlighted
Accomplice

this morning i received a update and not to be android 10 only a minor update
Highlighted

Yeah, I got that too... it was just plain insulting.

Hopefully I don't have to buy an unlocked TMO version just to get some software support (which I'm close to doing).

I've talked to Boost about it... talked to LG about it, and at the end of the day we're still waiting for something basically every other variant of this phone got two months ago.
Highlighted
Accomplice

they want us buy the garbage of stylo 6 with mediatech processor and they have many complain abut that phone
Highlighted
Accomplice

https://www.boostmobile.com/phones/lg-stylo-6.html
3.7 / 5.0
114 Reviews

Garbage phone
This is the worst phone. The screen has to be tilted right at you in order to see it because it's IPS and not a good quality. The phone weighs almost 7 oz it is so heavy will just fall out of your hand. It's extremely tall and top heavy it will just tip out of your hand as well. It also falls out of your pocket even if you have large pockets. Again the phone is ridiculously large sized and your hand and wrists will get sore. It's also very slow with the only 3 gigabytes of RAM which is horrible and almost useless. This phone is garbage and trash and that's where it belongs.
Done with LG
This phone is the worst Stylo ever. I've only had this about 2 months. Do not buy. No notification light. Screenshot button in awkward location, I'm taking multiple unwanted pictures. Battery no longer will take a rapid charger so I have to keep phone in battery saving mode so it won't die during the day. Glitches and freezing all the time. This is my 4th LG Stylo and I was excited but this is the biggest letdown ever. I will not buy another one. Missing many common features found in other phones. Over all poorly made. good luck putting memory card in. I warned you so please take heed this is not a good investment and I WILL be shopping around for a new phone soon

Are You Kidding ME!!!!!!
i ordered this phone with BoostUP and when i got it in the mail and got past the setup,almost instantly apps started to crash system apps started crashing. i have to restart the phone each time i need to open an app. and boost mobile says on there website they DO NOT do exchanges with phones bought online???. So now i have a paper weight that i pay monthly for?? Thats ROBBERY!!!!
Great Phone for 3 days do not get
I am in the process of sending it back. All of it features are great even better than its predecesors, but all of those use a snapdragon processor that works well and is very reliable. For some stupid reason (probably money) this phone was given all of the features that fixed the complaints from the previous phones and made its abilities comparable to the Iphone and Samsung, but by changing to a low end processor LG ruined the phone again. It freezes up every three days to the point that I have to do a factory reset to get it to work. This causes me to lose data. I cant afford that with my work.