Switching phones

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Switching phones

I have a boost phone that is not being used and the phone I am using is broken. How can I deactivate the phone not being used and activate it with my in use number?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Switching phones

Hi there jccushadams. We are able to complete this task for you. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code, as well the IMEI/DEC number of the Boost Mobile phone you would like to swap to. Victor21

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
Agent

Hi there jccushadams. We are able to complete this task for you. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code, as well the IMEI/DEC number of the Boost Mobile phone you would like to swap to. Victor21

View solution in original post

Hi this is the phone number to the account 817-abc  the pin is xxxx and the phone number I wanna switch is 682-abc and here is the ime/dec number to the phone I wanna switch to 089 8abc

Agent

Hi there brittbratt2018. I would be more than happy to assist you. Can you please send me a private message so I can better assist you with your request?

I need my account number.
Agent

Hi, @Sidneynicole88! We’d be happy to help. To further assist you, please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

Note: To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Enthusiast

I'm trying to do this also , any help please
Groupie

I need the number **** moved to my line that has the number *****. Then that line can be suspended that way all of my lines are on the same account number ****. I do not have access to the actual device. Both devices are in my name which is Ashley peck.
Agent

Hello, @Apeck2-_7. Thank you for stopping by. For security reasons, we advice the customer not to share their personal information publicly. Could you please delete the public post and send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Agent

Hi, Jeff9696! Can you please send us a private message with the details so we can get down to the bottom of this?