Stylo 4

Go to solution
Accomplice

Stylo 4

Just upgraded to the stylo 4.. My unlimited data always says I'm not connected and my battery dies every hour. I'm ready to quit boost..any suggestions
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Accomplice

Re: Stylo 4

What info do you need

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Agent

That’s no good at all. Sorry you’ve been experiencing this, Texasgirl79. Can you please provide us with the closest cross streets and zip code to your current location? 

Accomplice

Kings Highway and Interstate 30 75569
Agent

How many bars are you getting now? Are you able to make and receive calls? Is your phone showing LTE or 3G?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I have 3 bars and that is me at home..i have to connect to Wi-Fi and my data in order for my phone to work properly. I am paying a monthly fee for this phone. Is there anyway I can get a better phone ?I would Continue paying for a better one like I am doing with this headache I have now. That way I can stay with boost...i do have insurance on this one if that matters
Accomplice

I can make calls...but my incoming calls do not work all the time...and it doesnt say 3g or lte
Agent

Follow these steps to make sure your mobile data is enabled:
-Tap the Settings icon.
-In the Networks tab, tap the Mobile data swtich to ON
-The mobile data connection is now enabled 

Accomplice

Yes my mobile data stays on...but in order for my phone to even work half way decent I have to also use Wi-Fi at the same time my mobile data is on...other wise it sends a message to me that I am not connected...i have never had issues with boost and new phones until I got this stylo...i am not pleased
Agent

Please send us a private message so we can investigate.

Accomplice

What info do you need

View solution in original post