Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Stylo 4 screen protectors and cases

Highlighted
Accomplice

Stylo 4 screen protectors and cases

I had the Stylo 3 for about a year and a half and just purchased the Stylo 4 a couple days ago. I just ordered a case for it from Amazon but since the phone is so new and its not a Samsung S or Iphone there is very little out there to go off of. I broke my screen on my first Stylo 3 then on the one I purchased after that. What Im curious is does anybody have some insight on a good case or most importantly a durable screen protector for the Stylo 4 because the phone is too cheap to have insurance on and just expensive enough were I would like to protect it from its prior models fate. I dont know how well I will like the case I got but I prefer to not buy the most expensive models of either a case or a screen guard but Im am up for any suggestions. I know that a good case is most important but my first Stylo 3 broke falling from a 1.5 foot rock to the gravel that covers my back yard and the one rock that contacted the screen cracked it barely but then it spidered horrible in the next day or two. Any Boost staff and/or any regular customers that have some good insight for me, would be awesome. I will take any and all info or suggestions. I certainly would like to hear anybody that has some expertise or has a lot of knowledge with accessories or somebody with a lot of experience using a variety of accessories and such. Thanks to all and any that give their help and assistance to me and fingers crossed I can keep this phone in working order and unharmed for a whole year.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Stylo 4 screen protectors and cases

buy something call hybrid case is plastic inside and outside is rubber
Highlighted
Accomplice

Both Bolt and Zizo make excellent heavy duty protection for the stylo 4. I have cases from both for my stylo 3, and would highly recommend either company.

Highlighted
Groupie

The wallet cases have been my best option. Amazon has some very affordable and even nice looking ones.