Stylo 4 resolution change glitch

Highlighted

Stylo 4 resolution change glitch

So I changed to boost on July 4. after just 4 days my Stylo 4 had a massive problem  no one could fix. Its not on any support website nor could I get help from LG or Boost. I lowered the resolution on the phone. However to finish the change it had to reboot so i accepted. When the phone turned back on it had TV fuzz on like 70% of the screen and the actual phone display was tiny and in the upper left corner. It also made the touch screen not work so I can't change the setting back nor can i turn the phone off to factory reset. The hold down the power button and volume down button also did not work.{it would only reset the phone]. It's quite upsetting no one could help. What's even more upsetting I had the phone 4 days and to get it fixed by LG or Boost I have to pay them more money. I pay for phone insurance but the say my claim is not valid . I also tried going back to the boost store but they wouldn't help me either.. So now I have to wait days in hopes that my phone will eventually die and I can factory reset..

See more topics labeled with:
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Da456 Did you try to contact the warranty (LG), of the device? 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted

Just daownloa shortcut master app
Open app
Search for screen resulution
And lunch it
Highlighted

So nobody posted any answers, and there is no known solutions on internet, so i'll post mine.

You should connect OTG (type C to USB) adapter to your phone, and then connect regular USB mouse.

After that it will be possible to use pointer on your screen, so you can change resolution again in settings.