Stylo 4, new problem... Kinda

Accomplice

Stylo 4, new problem... Kinda

So, original problem I posted about still unresolved but now my text messages are not sending. Error 34. I had this happen before and an employee changed some settings. Since then lotta stuff done to the phone to fix the other unresolved problem. Not going to go into detail about that because there's 6 or so pages posts describing that fiasco. Reminded me again why I pay for this............... ☹️
12 REPLIES 12
Agent

Re: Stylo 4, new problem... Kinda

Hi, Icaughey. Please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code, IMEI/DEC, and the SIM card number. 

Accomplice

Received this message
Thanks for the information. We just received an update from our network team and there's an outage impacting our customers. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.
My question is if this is a.n ongoing issue? Almost 2 months now of experiencing various connectivity problems starting from the purchase date. I have 20+ screenshots of problems going back to said date. Have been in touch with LG (reference case CNN190312679502 ) after boost customer support referred me to them. They in turn referred me back to boost. Quite frankly I am sick and tired of dealing with this but will continue to document further issues and attempts to rectify them in case I wish to lodge a formal grievance.
Agent

Hey there, 

We understand your concerns on this. We are waiting for the outage to be cleared so your service can be restored to its full capacity, we're also willing to compensate you for this accordingly. We'd appreciate your understanding on this matter. 

Thank you.

Accomplice

Just wanted to let you know that yup, had that error message again today, but also kinda got me wondering. I've had numerous short calls where there is nobody on the other end. Don't know if that's related to the error message or my crazy slow 4g but it's kinda sucky having such an unreliable phone.
Highlighted
Agent

We definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code, and current address to further investigate. 

Accomplice

Okey, I will copy and paste all the info again
Accomplice

So, found out that I have not been receiving calls on occasion as well to the long list of problems that I have been going through. Quite frankly I am just sick and tired of all this. Please unlock this phone, I have already paid for the 3rd month of so called service. Oh and there was no compensation for the lack of services. Boost mobile has great plans and I would be willing to pay for an unlimited plan but for 3 months now it has been nothing but problems. The original one, that I actually returned to the store the same day I switched because of, has never been resolved. I have been having to spend way to much of my time trying to follow all the suggestions of customer support people to no avail. Including completely having to hard reset a phone that was less than a month old, a mild inconvenience escalated by the problem. I am just sick and tired of all this 💩😔
Agent

Hello! That’s definitely not okay. So sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this. Please give us the opportunity to change it for you! Please send us a private message with the address where this occurs including the zip code so we can investigate.

Accomplice

Done, along with all the other information about the phone and account. I believe last I messaged with you was a while ago. Still have original Sim card if that makes any difference.