Stylo 4 Bluetooth Disconnecting After May 1st Update

Stylo 4 Bluetooth Disconnecting After May 1st Update

My Stylo 4 was connecting and staying connected while in my car with no issues during phone calls and listening to music.
Now after the May 1st update - security patch everytime I am connected in the car I don't have any issues while listening to music but when I receive a call and am talking on the phone for over 10 or 15 mins, the Bluetooth automatically disconnects and I can't get it to reconnect. Is there any information about this or a solution I can try?
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Stylo 4 Bluetooth Disconnecting After May 1st Update

Hello, @Durrty. We do not have any issues reported about this. We've investigated, but we couldn't find any information. Are you having this issue only when you're on your car?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.

Currently my car is really the only place I use my Bluetooth and is definitely the only place I have used it recently. I have Bluetooth headphones that I have used listening to music only but I have not used them since I started having the drop offs in my car. I will try and use the headphones soon and see if if happens on them while listening to music and taking a call.
Agent

Understood. We hope it works.