Stylo 4 Bad mobile data

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Stylo 4 Bad mobile data

Has anyone with the stylo 4 gotten their phone to stop dropping mobile data every couple of minutes? I give up on boost to help. Just want to know if there's any hope of a fix or if i should consider another alternative.
21 REPLIES 21
Enthusiast

How do you get it to work correctly then? I bought a Stylo 4 + last month because I needed a new phone and was pleased with my Stylo 3. From day one I've been getting 1 bar at best and constantly dropping my data and data error messages popping up. I can't send texts half the time' I don't get phone calls some times, and I can't use most of my apps because they all say I've lost data connectivity. I had great service just before I got this phone so I know it has to be the phone. I've had no luck with boost customer service which is disappointing because I've been with them for a long time. I've been told to master reset and to reprogram my phone and each time I do it all I get is a headache and maybe a new issue with the phone. I just want my phone to work and to be able to use data like I was with my Stylo 3...
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Sorry for the bad experience with the phone. Allow us to help you. Please send a Private Message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you.