Stylo 4 Bad mobile data

Go to solution

Re: Stylo 4 Bad mobile data

I called the support number and now it's fixed. I had to reset my phone. Thank u!

Christina1 Mine is fixed! I called the support number and i had to reset my phone, but it worked....
Accomplice

Cud u give me the number plz? i really appreciate it
Accomplice

Don't look for Boost to ever help you. Let me post my issue to you and what Boost wanted me to accept as a solution:

My Mom had me purchase, with her credit card, a moto e5 plus, phone for my Christmas gift on November 18, 2018, through the Boost Mobile website. When I activated the phone it wouldn't stay connected to the internet. I contacted Boost Mobile to ask for a refund and was told since it was past the 7 day warranty I would have to deal with Motorola. After three weeks of dealing with Motorola I was sent a new phone on January 18, 2019. I activated the phone the next day and had the exact same problem. I called Boost Mobile to again ask for a refund. I was again told it was past the 7 day warranty but I could use their Buy Back Program. I called them and was told the phone had to be activated for 30 days. Once again I called Boost Mobile. After being escalated up the chain numerous times asking for a refund I was told I was not eligible because Motorola had sent me a replacement phone. What the f? I told them if they had given me a refund when I first asked I wouldn't have a replacement phone. I have been a Boost customer for 8 years. Now I an stuck with a phone I paid for and cannot use and Boost Mobile refuses to make it right. Beware if you purchase a phone that has problems that Boost will NOT do anything to help. I am now out the money for the phone and Boost is to the good the money I paid. I will NOT stay with a company that has so little regard for its customers that it won't give a refund on a defective product and basically tells the customer too bad for you. I am switching cell phone carriers as soon as my month with Boost is up
UPDATE :Last night, Boost offered to credit my account $60 dollars so the issue would be settled. I refused as this is less than half of what I paid for the phone. Anything less than the full purchase price of the phone credited back to my credit card is unacceptable to me. Since saying no, I have heard nothing further from anyone at Boost. I will update if I do hear anything further.

I am having this problem now. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Accomplice

Here's what they will tell you when the techs call. Reset the networks.. If that doesn't work reset the phone back to factory settings. If that doesn't work then they'll tell you to call the company which makes the phone. It's all a waste of time to be honest. As I have posted in a long post above about what happened to me with Boost. I suggest running as fast as you can to another company that offers free cell phones which is what I am doing next month when my month with Boost is up.

I plan on doing that as well but until then I need to know how to fix this problem. I can't use my phone when I live my house and I am bad at directions. I refuse to go back to the dark ages of printing out (screen shot) the directions before leaving the house. Plus it sucks not being able to do anything online. I depend on the internet for way to much.
Accomplice

Try resetting the network. If that doesn't work then do a factory reset. If that doesn't work there's nothing you can do. That's the only thing they could do at Motorola before replacing the phone which had the exact same problem. I'm sorry to have to tell you this but having gone through it that's the only two solutions. To reset the networks go to settings in search type in reset network. It's that simple. When you click the reset network tab it will say are you sure this can't be undone. Say yes.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I am having this problem with voice calls, anyone happening it too?

Agent

Sorry to hear that, mist. Can you please provide us with the closest cross streets and zip code to your current location?