Stylo 4 Bad mobile data

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Stylo 4 Bad mobile data

Has anyone with the stylo 4 gotten their phone to stop dropping mobile data every couple of minutes? I give up on boost to help. Just want to know if there's any hope of a fix or if i should consider another alternative.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Accomplice

Re: Stylo 4 Bad mobile data

Hey christina1, i received an update today that finally fixed the problem! Finally found someone to listen that it was a bug in boost programming. I love my phone and so glad i no longer want to run over it. Good luck to you
12 REPLIES
Accomplice

I have the same issue with lg stylo 4. And boost aint tryin to help. I been havin this issue for 3 mths. This my last month wit Boost.
Agent

We understand your frustration and are truly sorry for the inconvenience, @Christina1. We've tried all the troubleshooting steps available for this device as well as a master reset, however, the problem persists. We recommend you contact LG (1-800-793-8896) to inform them about the inconvenience you've been experiencing with the phone.

We remain at your service.

Accomplice

Lg Said theres nothing wrng wit my device. I never thought boost mobile was jst like all the sorry carriers. yall can hve this phone back.
Agent

Hi there Christina1.  So sorry for this hassle; I'd love to help you with this ASAP. Can you please send me a Private Message with your phone and pin number? 

Accomplice

Hey christina1, i received an update today that finally fixed the problem! Finally found someone to listen that it was a bug in boost programming. I love my phone and so glad i no longer want to run over it. Good luck to you
Accomplice

Hi i also have an LG Stylo 4 and i just got it reactivated yesterday. Well i paid my bill yesterday and it had been over 30 days since i had paid my last bill. Anyways this time if I'm not hooked up to Wi-Fi then the internet will not work. I'm dumbfounded have m no idea what's going on. Anyone???
Agent

Hi there Butterfly1981. I would like to take a look at your account. Can you please send us a Private Message with your phone number and pin? Also, just in case, your zip code and closest street.

Accomplice

I dont knw. Boost mobile aint tryin to help nobody. All they do is give the same troubleshooting. I gave up talkin to boost. I give up. Me and my kids r goin to different provider. Boost can have this Lg Stylo 4 and shove it up their azz. Real talk💯