Still haven't found a solution to the LGG6 bluetooth problem... does the phone insurance cover it?

Accomplice

Still haven't found a solution to the LGG6 bluetooth problem... does the phone insurance cover it?

I've tried Googling how to fix the solution and tried EVERY troubleshoot. Doing a complete reset was the very first thing I did when I got the phone (the bluetooth already wasn't working out the box). Even though it's annoying, I've been able to use most other features of the phone fine- I can still communicate with people, so the bluetooth wasn't a huge priority and I figured I'd get to it later, maybe the phone insurance would help, at I can trade it in for something different (apparently I can't with this phone Smiley Mad). It's kind of frustrating paying for a phone that only partly works.

TL;DR I thought I could fix this bluetooth problem, but I haven't been able to- it just doesn't work. I'm wondering if phone insurance can cover it or if I can swap a new phone, even if I'm using an LG G6.

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Still haven't found a solution to the LGG6 bluetooth problem... does the phone insurance cove...

Hi there, KSutton22. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the phone. 

What you describe seems to be a factory defect. We advise you to get in contact with the manufacturer for warranty support. Here's the number: 800-793-8896.