Still haven't found a solution to the LGG6 bluetooth problem... does the phone insurance cover it?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Still haven't found a solution to the LGG6 bluetooth problem... does the phone insurance cover it?

I've tried Googling how to fix the solution and tried EVERY troubleshoot. Doing a complete reset was the very first thing I did when I got the phone (the bluetooth already wasn't working out the box). Even though it's annoying, I've been able to use most other features of the phone fine- I can still communicate with people, so the bluetooth wasn't a huge priority and I figured I'd get to it later, maybe the phone insurance would help, at I can trade it in for something different (apparently I can't with this phone Smiley Mad). It's kind of frustrating paying for a phone that only partly works.

TL;DR I thought I could fix this bluetooth problem, but I haven't been able to- it just doesn't work. I'm wondering if phone insurance can cover it or if I can swap a new phone, even if I'm using an LG G6.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, KSutton22. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the phone. 

What you describe seems to be a factory defect. We advise you to get in contact with the manufacturer for warranty support. Here's the number: 800-793-8896.