Fixes:

Minor bug fixes and Google Security Update

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Software Update: LG X charge (SP320) 06/05/2018

@holidaze wrote:
My X Charger updated today.

When it did, Mobile ID started downloading a bunch of new apps. That's bad enough. What's worse is that it continues downloading stuff and it doesn't care if I'm on WiFi or data. It's already burned thru almost a gig of my three gig plan. I had to turn the data off. And it pops an error up every 10 minutes or so, which is probably why it keeps retrying. Error code 400.
How can I stop it?

The issue has been fixed.  Please turn your phone off for 30 seconds and then turn back on.

3 REPLIES
Enthusiast

When it did, Mobile ID started downloading a bunch of new apps. That's bad enough. What's worse is that it continues downloading stuff and it doesn't care if I'm on WiFi or data. It's already burned thru almost a gig of my three gig plan. I had to turn the data off. And it pops an error up every 10 minutes or so, which is probably why it keeps retrying. Error code 400.
How can I stop it?
Community Manager

Currently, this is being investigated. You can slow it down by going into settings - Apps - 3 Dots in the upper right - Show system apps - Mobile ID - and turn off data.
Community Manager

@holidaze wrote:

How can I stop it?

The issue has been fixed.  Please turn your phone off for 30 seconds and then turn back on.