Method: Available Over the Air  
Version:    
Subversion:    
Hardware Version:      

Fixes:

Minor Bug Fixes

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Software Update - LG - K3 (LS450) - LS450ZV7

i have an update coming in on a new phone, just replaced my stolen one and re-enabled my account but i am getting a setup software update that says only available via wifi until sept 3rd? which is tomorrow in my time zone. is there any way around this during setup since I cannot seem to activate the wireless? or do I need to wait till manana??

thanks and please advise and/or assist?

Highlighted

whast is tot ? revivir mi ls450zv7

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @adrianreyes ! We’d be happy to help. What’s going on?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Ok...so I've updated my K3 and now there's a message saying my storage space is running out...went to cleared cache and went to the troubleshoot page...followed the steps TWICE (except the deleting part)...the message is still there!!! I don't know what else to do...can someone please help me b4 i smash this phone.
Thank you
Highlighted

@Caution187 Hi. Please check the following link if you have an SD card on the phone to check how you can manage your phone storage.

http://devicehelp.boostmobile.com/document/faq/K3/Boost_Mobile/en/FAQs_related_to_file_manager_apps_...

- E.J.

Highlighted
Accomplice

@Boost_Ejay
I followed the link...did the file manager...transferred files to my sd card..deleted some games...restarted my phone and i STILL have the same messages!! Is there anything else I can do just short of purchasing a new phone?
Highlighted

@Caution187
How about checking if you have any video/music/pictures that can be erased?

- E.J.

Highlighted
Accomplice

@Boost_Ejay
I moved it to my sd card.
I checked the update version I have it said "LS450ZV9"...could this be the problem? Should i reset the phone? IF i do reset...will it erase everything including what's on my sd card?
Highlighted
Agent

A master reset will result in the loss of all data stored on the device including 3rd party applications. The SD card will not be erased, however, you're able to remove it before to proceed.
As the error message persists, we suggest you perform the factory reset. If you agree, please use this link and follow the steps: http://boost.co/2DUGNYW.