Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Slow data

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Slow data

I have a LG k30 and my data is very very slow help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Slow data

Sorry to hear that, Nana. Let's check this thing out. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and address to check the network performance.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, Nana. Let's check this thing out. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and address to check the network performance.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

They made me change my plan after 5 years because it was discontinued. It was fine for about 1 month. Now, ever since I can barely watch YouTube, often can't watch YouTube, website don't load, chrome constantly saying no internet connection, and my hotspot hasn't worked ever since even though both devises say connected and sharing internet connection, my tablet can't access anything. No matter the time, day, amount of bars, or even if I drive to the **bleep** tower and climb up to the top and hold my phone to the transmitter (I'm assuming that last one).... I'm still getting the equivalent of (negative) 1G. I'd literally be better off with soup cans connected by string. Sure, soup cans are notoriously bad for data connection, but at least they don't claim to be 4G! They don't cost $60 a month either.
5 bars and I can't make a call on messenger for more than 3 minutes without loosing the call because it says there is no connection. I understand that there's a reason I'm paying half what I'd normally pay a big carrier, it's not like I'm expecting a connection so fast it ionizes the air around my phone. But the other day the little bar on Google chrome that shows the progress of the web page loading started moving backwards. Dead serious, I didn't even even know it could do that! How's this sh. t so slow it actually sucks data back out of your device?
I've had boost for 6 or 7 years now. And I've never really had an issue.. always had good customer service..... In fact... I have to say I've always gotten excellent customer service from boost.... I know right? Seriously though, no lie. And while I understand the Sprint network it runs on is consistently rated 4th out of 4 for coverage, speed, and reliability, the fact that I randomly get notifications from chrome about a search I started a day ago, that my search results are ready.... For real? So slow I could have walked there and back and still had time to make a sandwich?
It took me all night just to log into this website.
And here's the thing... It wasn't like this before I switched plans.
It's like I'm permanently throttled. Doesn't matter what time of day. 230am, couldn't watch YouTube because it was running out of cache every 15 seconds.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Stowman154. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry to know you're having issues with the service. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your message. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello, first let me say... Sorry I'm sort of a smart ass. Can't help it.
Anyway...so since I switched plans, it seems almost like I changed carriers with respect to my service. And I'll point out, during my rant I did make a point to mention the level of customer service I've always received was excellent. I see lots of people complaining about it, and can't help but defend the boost customer service Representatives.
Uhh....sooooo I'd be happy to send a private message to resolve this issue, though I have a feeling it's going to involve upgrading to the next deal up....uhmmm Soo how does one send a private message?
Highlighted
Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile. On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go.