Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Sim Card Issues

Highlighted

Sim Card Issues

I have been with boost for 1 year now. In Dec of 2019 my sons binder was stolen and his phone was in the binder. I pay for insurance on the phones so i made a claim on the phone. When i received my replacement phone the sim card inside.of it was not compatible. It is now feb 4 and still my sons phone does not work. I have made numerous calls to Boost customer care been sent 6 sim cards and none of them have been compatible. I have taken the phone into a local boost store and the rep there called customer care and ordered to sim cards at 2 seperate times and when i received the sim kits they were not compatible. I was advised to go to a local sprint store and purchase a sim kit and guess what that was not compatible with my sons phone. I contacted boost mobile a couple days ago and of course they were apologetic they did put a $40 credit on my acct due to the inactivity on my sons phone and sent me a replacemnt sim card and assured me that it would be the right one. Im still waiting for the sim card. My issue is its been over 6 weeks, my sons phone does not work, Im still paying the Bill, and the store rep said i can always BUY a new phone. No. I pay for insurance for a reason. It is boosts job to get this resolved. The point of insurance is to insure that if something happens to my phone it will be replaced in certain situations. . I am very frustrated and upset with boosts services. And need resolution. Im not sure what else i can do since boost is giving such a hard time. I need a working phone. Why am i paying insurance on a phone if the phone i receive as a replacement is not.compatible. and why am i still paying for.a.phone thats hasnt worked in over 6 months? Why has no one offered.tk replace the replacemnt phone.? Im not sure what to do anymore. And i dont feel buying a new phone is an option.
1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Sim Card Issues

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the phone number and PIN, so we can work through this?