Service killed when on call LG G6

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Service killed when on call LG G6

Maybe it's something I've set by mistake but any time receive or make a call it will cut everything else.... Exp... On hold with bank and tried to get on internet to look up number and it won't let me because of no data/ service. Tried both at house and away complete stop pin anything but calling. Once call is over and I hand up everything returns to normal
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Accomplice

Re: Service killed when on call LG G6

Huhhh... Maybe I'm wrong ore
Or maybe it's cause most my phones have been rooted and on different roms that boost/ stock phone roms but I can't recall having this problem in the years past I've had boost.... But like I said maybe I'm wrong. Thanks anyway
2 REPLIES
Agent

Hey there!  Boost Mobile doesn't offer simultaneous use of voice and data services over the network. We want to provide our customers with the best experience at the lowest cost. Boost phones let you talk on the Boost network while also using data on a Wi-Fi connection only. This phone configuration provides the best battery life and the highest LTE data speeds at the lowest cost to you.

Accomplice

Huhhh... Maybe I'm wrong ore
Or maybe it's cause most my phones have been rooted and on different roms that boost/ stock phone roms but I can't recall having this problem in the years past I've had boost.... But like I said maybe I'm wrong. Thanks anyway