Screen cracked and need a new phone

Highlighted
Accomplice

Screen cracked and need a new phone

My husband cracked the screen on his LG Tribute HD this week. I am just wondering what I need to do in order to get him a new phone. We don't have insurance on the phone.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, seechel! Sorry to hear that. Click here to see the devices, the prices and to shop!

Highlighted
Accomplice

I think you'd better recover the important data from screen cracked phone before get the new one.You could keep them on your computer first,then sync to your new phone. Broken Android Data Extraction is a do-it-yourself program which can help you recover files, such as photos, videos, conotacts, SMS, music, apps, call logs and more from all kinds of Samsung devices like Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S6 Edge/S5/S4/Note 7/4, even they are broken. It guarantees a 100% safe and free data recovery procedure, allowing for recovery of the original, non-damaged or modified on all Android devices such as Samsung, Sony and LG among others.
Highlighted
Accomplice

All of which and more can easily damage the phone beyond recognition. It is not the most terrible thing to get your LG phone screen damaged, losing your precious data from the damaged LG phone is your biggest headache. But with the best Broken LG Data Extraction, you don't have to worry. It is a professional Android data recovery tool that has special advanced functionality to detect your Samsung phone to find what you want to get back. With the help of this program, you can effortlessly rescue files like contacts, text messages, photos, videos, audio files, call history and more from LG phones.