Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Piece of **bleep** phone and customer servive

Highlighted
Accomplice

Piece of **bleep** phone and customer servive

So i originally started out withboost mobile with this number and i can say personally the customer service has went to **bleep** . First i biught this stylo 4 becayse i wass told it was mhl compatable. Cone to find out it is not so i call customer service ans get told a bunch of lies probally because they are in a foreign country but now my issue is this phone is slow and lags and now i was playing a game on it and the screen cracked bad so i call customer service and they send me to lg . lg wants to charge me 100 dollars and boost mobile they say well we cant do anything for you i was even willing to do that boostup but i dont qaulify so thet send me to a third party and because i am on disability and only make 771 a month i dont qaulify so now i am stuck with a piece of **bleep** phine and oh yeah you only get up tp 50 dollars off for a upgrade what bull **bleep** so here i am thinking seriously about leaving again. If you cannot service your customers right ang treat them right go out of business
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Piece of **bleep** phone and customer servive

2828VI@CTOr Hi there Bulldog65355. Thank you for contacting us. Crack screens due to usage, is not covered by warranty and they will charge a fee for repairs. To be eligible for BoostUp you would need to have 12 consecutive on time payments. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

Does not matter it cracked from just playing a bingo game and that is exactly what i am talking about a lack of customer service
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. Unfortunately, cracked screen is not covered by warranty. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

See you all dont care about your customers cause if you all did with all the problems i have had and knowing i am on such a limited budget you all. Woulld find aa way to help